The early bird gets the worm, NOW is the time to take advantage of our special OFF SEASON PRICING and make your depressing swimming pool disappear!
Sign a contract with us by January 15, 2020 and receive a discount of $400 to $1,000!
Sign a contract between January 16, 2020 through January 31, 2020 and receive a discount of $300 to $800
Off Season Discount is offered for in-ground swimming pools only
Discount offered will vary depending on pool size and type of pool (vinyl, concrete / gunite, fiberglass)
This offer is not available to previously priced jobs
This is not a sales gimmick where the price is marked up. This is a true discount opportunity, and will not be available at any other time of the year. The philosophy behind this is simply to keep the employees busy during the slow season.
In Ground Pool Removal in Maryland & Virginia
There are different types of in-ground swimming pools. Most property owners know what type of swimming pool they have. But, sometimes owners who just purchased their property do not know what type of in-ground swimming pool that have. The types are gunite, concrete, fiberglass, and vinyl liner. In terms of demolition, concrete and gunite pools entail the same process to demolish or remove. The swimming pools with vinyl liners, or the fiberglass swimming pools entail a removal process that is entirely different than the gunite / concrete pools.
We try to steer people away from simply “filling in” the pool as this could potentially lead to problems down the road when it comes time to sell the home. Filling in the pool could cause the area to have the quicksand effect, creating a super saturated bowl, which could prove to be a hazard to the public’s safety (mosquitoes, etc.). Therefore our process usually goes as follows:
Our service for in-ground pools is a complete package including:
- Free telephone discussion
- Review of e-mailed pictures
- Site visit and evaluation – if required
- Planning and estimating
- Written quote and explanation
- Fences and shrubs removed and either replaced or disposed of
- Utilities disconnected (performed by others, or we can sub-contract this service)
- Pool pumped out
- Removal from site of all pool equipment.
- Concrete / gunite floors broken up to allow for drainage.
- Entire perimeter of walls on concrete / gunite pools are broken down 18-30” from top. Or, we can completely remove the entire concrete / gunite structure and haul away subsequent rubble.
If the pool is vinyl lined, we remove the entire steel, fiberglass, or wood structure.
- Concrete typically broken to approximately 15″ x 15″ or smaller pieces and placed in pool cavity if allowed, or hauled away if required.
- Pool cavity filled and compacted with soil and or fill material.
- Graded to proper elevation
- Pool areas are graded to drain away from structures, to streets or to drainage facilities.
- Disturbed areas top dressed with top soil, seeded, and mulched with straw
- Written watering instructions provided Fill material and top soil are typically imported via tandem and tri-axle dump trucks, and dumped on a solid paved surface – the driveway. The “dump” area must not have tree branches or overhead utility lines that are subject to damages when the truck’s dump body is fully raised. In most cases it’s a good idea to know what the pool area will be used for, so as to plan for final grading, landscaping, concrete pavers, etc.