Above Ground Pool Removal in Maryland & Virginia
Outdoor Finishes removes above-ground swimming pools in Maryland and Virginia. The removal of the pool itself is the easy part. Many above-ground pools have wooden decking around the sides of the swimming pool; this is where much of the cost to remove an above-ground pool comes into play. We have to tear the decking apart, load it onto a dump truck or a roll off container, and then haul the debris away and dispose of it.
Most above-ground pools are partially sunken into the ground. This will require that fill soil be imported to backfill the concave cavity. All disturbed areas will be top-dressed with top soil, seeded, and stabilized with straw.
Our service for removal of above-ground pools includes:
- Free telephone discussion
- Review of e-mailed pictures
- Site visit and evaluation – if required
- Planning and estimating
- Written quote and explanation
- Fences and shrubs removed and either replaced or disposed of
- Utilities disconnected (performed by others, or we can sub-contract this service)
- Pool pumped out
- Removal of pool, deck and equipment
- Filling of concave hole under pool – if required
- Graded to proper elevation
- Pool areas are graded to drain away from structures, to streets or to drainage facilities.
- Disturbed areas top dressed with top soil, seeded, and mulched with straw
- Written watering instructions provided